What is it?
The Employee Insurance System (EIS) is a financial scheme by PERKESO, to aid recently retrenched workers in finding new jobs.
If you are recently retrenched, PERKESO is able to cover all associated training fees in relation to certain approved courses that will assist in obtaining new employment.
Successful applicants may attend training & certification sessions at no cost! An allowance is also paid to the participants for each training day, at a rate of RM10 (minimum) - RM20 (maximum) per training day based on the applicant’s Monthly Assumed Wages.
Sharma Management International is an approved training provider for the Orang Berinsurans Training (OBT) scheme and PENJANA KERJAYA scheme from PERKESO for the Project Management Professional (PMP) and Scrum Master Certification (SMC) course fees are fully covered under both the schemes.
How to apply?
In order to make the application you must:
1. Orang Berinsuran training registration steps for retrenched employees:-
- Be a Malaysian citizen;
- Contributed to PERKESO whilst employed;
- Recently retrenched/unemployed; and
- Registered within PERKESO’s EIS web portal within the past 60 days.
2. Penjana Kerjaya Scheme registration steps for employers:-
- Please register your company and newly hired employee with ASSIST. If you have not kindly proceed to register here.
- Please ensure that your company has registered and posted your vacancy on MYFutureJobs through www.myfuturejobs.gov.my
- Training Program Application through https://penjanakerjaya.perkeso.gov.my/ , eg: List of Training Programs search “Technical” > Enter “Tajuk Kursus” or “Kod Kursus” > Click “View” > Send Employee to Join Training Program HIT2423 (Key in employee ID No.) to proceed.
When are the course dates?
How do I apply?
Please visit PERKESO’s EIS online portal here in order to being the application process.
We also accept payments such as:-
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
You can also pay join our easy payment scheme where you can pay installments. For more information, contact us.