What is an ATP?
The Project Management Institute (PMI) has announced the discontinuation of the Registered Education Provider (REP) programme on 31 December 2019.
The REP programme is to be replaced by the Approved Training Provider (ATP) programme. We have successfully obtained the ATP status, continuing our proud tradition of being officially affiliated with PMI over the past decade, whether it is via the REP or ATP programmes.
Why pick an Approved Training Provider (ATP)?
Endorsement from PMI
- PMI has vetted through our course materials, course methodology as well as our course instructor, and has found that it is of sufficient quality in order to endorse it with the ATP status. You can rest easy knowing that the quality of the course is assured and in line with PMP exam requirements.
- PMI also promotes ATPs through their website, searchable partner database, and marketing efforts.
Access to PMI approved Training Materials
- All participant shall receive official licensed PMI course materials for the PMP course. There materials include but is not limited to:
- Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real world activities;
- Spotlight Videos & Media: supplemental student materials;
- Mastery Builders: end-of-chapter knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts;
- Student Checklists: online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts; and
- 200 PMP exam practice questions
- These PMI approved materials shall be provided alongside our usual PMP course materials, which include:
- etc. etc.
- All ATPs have the ability to offer PMI pre-approved PDUs and submit PDU claims for students.
- Assurance that training syllabus and methodology is in compliance with the latest updated version of PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition (PMBOK 6), via the use of PMI licensed course content. This ensures a consistent, high quality learning experience, and the comprehensive knowledge needed to prepare for the PMP exam.
- PMP exam registration support and advice