Course Delivery Options
In house and Public Program
Next public program session: 26 - 28 November 2018.
Please click here for a brochure on the public program, and here to register for the course.
Do contact us for a proposal for an in house session.
Implementing Project Risk Management is an advanced course in project management. It aims to provide the participants with a deeper understanding of the importance of and techniques of implementing project risk management practices of any project prior to and during execution of projects.
This course aims to provide an avenue for participants to learn how to manage real project risks so that projects may be undertaken in a structured manner to enable them to be implemented effectively. It covers all key areas for projects to be completed successfully and participants attending the course will receive 21 PMI approved PDUs.
- Define fundamental approaches to project risk management;
- Identify project risk characteristics and risk elements that have to be considered;
- List categories and sources of risks;
- Recognize the difference between known and unknown risks;
- Plan for project risk management;
- Develop a risk register and risk response plan;
- Recognize the significance of assumptions in projects;
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative risk analysis;
- Evaluate risk probability and impacts;
- Develop an appropriate project risk response;
- Undertake monitoring and controlling of project risks.
- HRDF SBL Approved
- Student Workbook, Process charts & other tools and materials provided
- Participants earn 21 PDUs in attending the session
- Conducted by a Certified Training Professional with vast experience
View the course brochure here.
To register for the session, please click here.